Tuesday April 11th
Metro Meeting Center
101 Federal St, Boston, MA 02110
Meeting night highlights: Student Activities/YEA/Women in ASHRAE Night
Buffet style sit down meal
4:30 – 6:45PM Registration/Social Hour (Sponsored Beer & Wine Reception)
5:00 - 6:00PM Technical Session
5:30 - 6:45PM Buffet Dinner
6:45 - 8:00PM Main Program + Dessert & Coffee
Meeting Location: Metro Meeting Center, 101 Federal St, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02110
Parking: Garage at Post Office Square, Zero Post Office Square, Boston, MA ($9 after 4:00 pm)
· RSVP by 12:00pm (noon) Friday, April 7th, 2017.
· When you register, please indicate if you wish to attend the Tech Session as well as the Main Dinner Meeting
· Please indicated if you wish to receive certificate(s) for Professional Development Hour
· If you would like a vegetarian meal, please check box in registration form
· Please register online whether pre-paying with credit card / PayPal or paying with cash/check at the meeting. IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH CASH OR CHECK AT THE DOOR, PROCEED BY CLICKING "INVOICE ME" INSTEAD OF "PAY NOW" AFTER ENTERING YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
ASHRAE Boston Members: $50
Non-ASHRAE Boston Members: $60
M. Ginger Scoggins, PE, CxA, CEM, LEED-AP
M. Ginger Scoggins, PE, CxA, CEM, LEED AP is the President of Engineered Designs, Inc., a full-service plumbing, HVAC, and electrical design firm in Raleigh, NC. She is a licensed mechanical engineer with 30 years of experience in the design and construction of a variety of building types. Her focus during her career has been on providing state-of-the-art HVAC systems design that focus on pushing the envelope on energy conservation, addressing and exceeding the requirements of the current energy standards.
In addition, she is a long-standing member of American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) which works to promote a sustainable world. She has served in numerous positions and chaired several committees in the ASHRAE organization, as well as having presented technical sessions on sustainable design and energy modeling using ASHRAE Standard 90.1 Energy Standards for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings. Currently, Ms. Scoggins is an ASHRAE Society Vice-President, serving thru-out the society as needed to promote membership and growth in technology.
Ginger expresses the importance of attracting, retaining and promoting women in the HVAC industry, with feedback from both the speaker and the audience.